Lifecycles Sales and Adminstrative Support
Innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future each and every day. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere.
In Company Owned Retailed, we strive to be a transformative, inclusive, authentic, rider focused, and collaborative team that creates the best bikes and delivers world class rider care attention. Simply said, we provide quality in our products and to our riders at every interaction and are looking for a teammate to be a part of this growing team. Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Cover basic front line duties, including POS, sales, administrative duties, &
- Follow through on tasks given by management promptly
- Direct customers to proper staff when necessary
- Share product knowledge and enthusiasm for bikes with customers
- Direct customers through entire sales process
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Complete a multitude of daily opening and closing duties
- Complete all necessary forms and paperwork in the appropriate manner
- Make efficient use of daily workloads and manage new expectations
- Maintain high level of product knowledge
- Respond to customer concerns, or direct accordingly
- Monitor completion of daily task list.
- Must be friendly and approachable, and passionate about biking!
- Experience in a customer service role
- Previous sports retail experience preferred
- Ability to multitask in a high energy, fast-paced environment is a must
TELL ME MORE
· Industry leading Employee Purchase program
· Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance*
*For eligible employees after 6-month probation period
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives. Our culture is one of passion, striving to break barriers and have a positive impact on the world. We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive.
We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward.
Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!
Interested? Apply by sending a message to: email@example.com