Finish Line’s Dry Lube goes on wet and sets up with a dry “waxlike” synthetic film that helps keep your chain clean by not absorbing excessive amounts grit, grime, or dust.
- Thanks to the added Teflon™ fluoropolymer, Finish Line’s Dry lube minimizes pedalling friction, repels moisture, and withstands rides up to 100 miles
- An extremely versatile lubricant and a perfect choice for many road and off-road cyclist
- Dry lube is especially recommended for riding on or off-road in dry, dirty, dusty environments, yet it holds up well in moderately wet conditions
- Dry lube can also be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake pivot points
- Provides optimum drivetrain efficiency without attracting an excessive amount of abrasive contaminants